MRD Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Test Engineer on behalf of our manufacturing client. My client is a global leader in their respective field. The Test Engineer is based in Greenock and reports into the Test Manager.
My client is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality applications to several different markets such as computers, automotive, electronics and more.
The successful Test Engineer, based in Greenock will be pivotal to the success of new process qualifications and process, equipment & material changes while improving process quality & reliability.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- In this role the Test Engineer will be responsible for the process integration and yield on a range of BIPOLAR, MOS and BiCMOS integrated circuits as well as Schottky and MOSFET discrete technologies.
- Primary responsibilities will be for ensuring the Yield and Quality of technologies that run in FAB and to support the release of New Technologies and products
- The engineer is also responsible for developing innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Successful candidate will work with colleagues in different departments within FAB, for example Process Engineers, Product Engineers, Test Engineers, and Design Engineers to achieve project goals.
- Technology ownership-
- Will be responsible for improving yield on IC and Discrete technology platforms
- Monitor Fab performance through electrical test and probe
- Diagnose problems based on electrical signatures
- Root cause analysis
- Electrical Test (PCM)/Wafer Acceptance Testing
- Understanding electrical data and impact on quality and performance
- Data analysis to drive Yield improvement programs
- Correlation of electrical data to process parameters
- Process Improvement-
- Highlight issue impacting yield performance
- Drive process improvement programs/teams
- Support process engineering in data collecting/analysis
- Continual improvement programs
- Process Integration-
- Understand the key process stages in manufacturing process
- Understand Integration of process steps
- Integration of technologies into FAB – New Technologies or transfers
- Drive yield to entitlement on New Technologies
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Physics/Applied Physics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- Annual holiday entitlement will be 33 days.
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- On-site Gym facility
- Ride to work scheme
- Holiday Purchase