MRD Recruitment is actively looking for a Supply Chain Planner to work on a permanent basis for our Logistics Client. This role is based in Bellshill and reports into the Resource Manager
The successful candidate will be a key driver in the implementation of a demand management process to be rolled out across the operation. The Resource Planner role, based in Bellshill is a new and exciting critical role within my client’s operations.
Job Requirements for Supply Chain Planner, Based in Bellshill:
- Drive the most efficient use of labour within the operation, via monitoring of tools such as Geotrack Supply & Demand tool, SLA attainment, forecast accuracy reporting.
- Collate and manage all historic data, analyse, and report to the wider business on the efficiency of the operation. Use this data to build and develop future forecasts and use statistical forecasting techniques to improve on the accuracy of actuals delivered vs. forecasts.
- Report on the effectiveness of the operational resource and proactively manage this daily identifying capacity constraints within the operation.
- Continually driving service delivery improvement ensuring the business across Scotland delivers and meets an exceptional level of service.
- Assist in the implementation of S&OP across the operation.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experiences for Supply Chain Planner, Based in Bellshill:
- Excellent Excel skills.
- A proven track record of operating as a Planner.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demand Management experience.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation Skills
- Experience of Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) preferred.
- Hard working and resilient
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Excellent analytical, organisation and planning skills.
- Well-developed communication skills
- High calibre of written work.
- Ability to operate at pace.
- Motivated and flexible.
- Ability to handle confidential information