MRD Recruitment is hiring a Stock Manager for our Logistics client, based in East Kilbride. The Stock Manager will report into their Operations Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, and innovative Stock Manager to join an energetic team and provide leadership and ensure operational excellence.
As Stock Manager, you will play a crucial role in delivering products to their customers in a timely and efficient manner. My Logistics client, based in East Kilbride is looking for a dynamic Stock Manager, who is passionate about managing inventory operations and optimising processes and the efficiency of their operations by overseeing, managing and being the site expert for their Warehouse Management System (WMS).
My Logistics client, based in East Kilbride is looking for a Stock Manager with the following.
* Our Stock Manager will have proven experience and expertise within inventory and stock management in a fast paced environment.
* Ideally you will be from a 3PL, FMCG, Retail & E-Commerce background/environment.
* People management skills, with the ability to coach and help others improve would be advantageous but not essential.
* Developing relationships with both internal stakeholders, especially within the operational team and external stakeholders- customers to ensure success in the role.
* Overall responsibility for the management of stock, inventory and Warehouse Management System (WMS).
* Ensure stock control and accuracy by improving, implementing and reviewing stock operations and warehouse layout.
* Have supported or ideally led, the implementation of a WMS or a comprehensive understanding of stock management processes and procedures within a WMS system
* You will possess a continuous Improvement mindset, with the ability to challenge the status quo and continuously look to drive improvements.
* To lead effective change programs as required