MRD Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Reliability Engineer on behalf of our manufacturing client. My client is a global leader in their respective field. This Reliability Engineer is based in Greenock and reports into the Quality Assurance & Yield Manager.
My client is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality applications to several different markets such as computers, automotive, electronics and more.
The successful Reliability Engineer, based in Greenock will be pivotal to the success of new process qualifications and process, equipment & material changes while improving process quality& reliability.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support development & qualification of submicron process through WLR evaluations
- Facilitate and champion Change Management process for the site
- Facilitate and champion CAPA process for the site
- Manage fab responses to external customer returns via CAPA and CIP
- Support customer and internal audits to meet IATF and VDA requirements
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Physics/Applied Physics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- Annual holiday entitlement will be 33 days.
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- On-site Gym facility
- Ride to work scheme
- Holiday Purchase