My global Engineering client is a market leader within their respective field. They are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager, who will cover the M62 corridor across Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds and Lincoln.
My client places significant importance on providing the highest levels of quality and exceptional service. My client possess a wide range of high quality, bespoke technical products and equipment, which are utilised across various sectors, which includes; Agribusiness, Waste Management, Food Production and Extractive industry.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will report directly into their Head of Sales and geographically will cover the M62 corridor across Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds and Lincoln.
The successful incumbent will control all aspects of the sales function to the allocated accounts and customers within the region/area and market sectors under the engineer’s control. To oversee all dealings with the customer and ensure that these are conducted in a professional manner. To promote the sales of products and services to existing and new customers in line with the company policy as outlined below.
My global Engineering client are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager with the following requirements;
- To achieve levels of sales at percentage achieved of planned margins as laid down in the annual sales plan agreed between the company and the individual.
- Obtain enquiries from existing and prospective customers by creating opportunities to make effective presentations or demonstrations
- To continually provide market information/potential customers to make an effective sales database
- Continually evaluate selling skills by analysing own performance
- Promote products and company image to customers and to act in an ethical and proper manner at all times
- To assist company to obtain payment against outstanding accounts by resolving any queries.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the features, functions and benefits of the company product range and services, and apply it effectively to customer applications
- Maintain up-to-date competitive information on products, services and pricing within the market
- Plan and maintain best possible use of time by effectively planning of routes interviews and presentations
- Provide monthly, quarterly sales forecasts to line manager
- Maintain up-to-date records and information on all customers
- Ensure all orders are properly specified and documented to liaise between customer and company to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete individual project reports as and when required.
This position comes with a great benefits package including car allowance, pension, private healthcare and an exceptional uncapped commission structure.