MRD Recruitment is actively looking for a Market Support Technician for our very successful manufacturing client. This role is based in Livingston and reports into their Quality & Technical Manager. My client is a UK manufacturing company based in Livingston with a global reach.
The successful Market Support Technician based in Livingston is a key member of the Quality and Technical Team and alongside the Commercial teams, providing a high level of technical support to existing customers as well as helping to develop new business
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide technical support to customers and Sales and Service teams, giving guidance on products and applications.
- Assist with effective customer complaint investigations and ensure all documentation is generated and shared.
- Deliver training on products and applications to customers and in-house teams.
- Monitor market trends and the activities of competitors and other suppliers associated with the application of our products.
- Provide customer feedback to assist the Manufacturing team in the optimisation of product specifications and improvements in processes.
- Support the Quality & Technical and Commercial teams to develop and commercialise new products.
- Support the generation of compliance and technical documentation and the ongoing upkeep of standard company documentation and statements.
- Provide technical support to existing customers and support business growth via Sales teams.
- Completion of appropriate compliance and regulatory documentation.
- Involvement in customer trials, investigations and process support, both in person and remotely.
- Gathering a wide range of market information, such as product trends and latest available technologies.
- Provide insight and support the successful roll out of new products.
- Provide regular education and training on products, applications and technology.
- Complete detailed customer application investigations, including complaints.
- Build strong relationships across the business.