MRD Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Logistics Route to Market Manager, based outside of Bishopbriggs. My client is a well renowned global leader within their respected field. The candidate should have a minimum 5-years experience in a Supply Chain Management role with Logistics and warehouse management experience desirable within a fast paced environment.
You will have an excellent understanding of business process and customer service functions, ideally internationally. The Logistics Route to Market Manager, based in Bishopbriggs will play a key role in supporting the hiring manager with all market changes in EMEA. This will include changes and improvements to ways of working. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to influence across the full EMEA region to improve service levels and drive change.
The successful Logistics Route to Market Manager, based in Bishopbriggs, should demonstrate the following;
- Highly desirable a mixture of operational, process improvement and contractual management experience is essential.
- Natural enthusiasm for process optimization, attention to detail and accuracy, to ensure service and compliance levels are improved.
- Able to interact at a senior level across multiple countries managing continuous improvement within multiple supply routes
- A good understanding of Logistics and warehouse technology and Transport management systems will be a benefit.
- Works effectively with different areas of the business (Planning, Customer Service, IT, Operations & Finance), and knowledge of continuous improvement processes and methodology.
- Builds partnerships with internal and external customers and functions maintaining key contacts across all partners.
- Support the management of the Key markets as agreed with the Supply Chain Director,
- Manage service compliance against contractual obligations, ensuring that service levels to customers are maximized. Take a lead in the weekly service meetings and challenge Logistics and the Fulfillment team when required.
- Support preparation of initiatives for all regions within EMEA including Joint Ventures to drive efficiency and reduce waste.
- Support the hiring manager with the implementation of EMEA based initiatives
- Develop and manage actions plans in conjunction with the Country managers and customer service teams to address delivery issues
- Lead weekly / Monthly calls with country teams and publish minutes
- Identify savings initiatives across EMEA and participate in Cost to Serve.
- Actively participates in Monthly Business reviews and support Quarterly Business reviews.
- Monitor performance through KPI metrics to ensure our customers receive the best possible service levels.
This role of Logistics Route to Market, requires a self-motivated individual, excellent communicator, who is able to sustain strong working relationships at all levels with internal and external business partners. Based, just outside of Bishopbriggs the person will be asked to undertake occasional travel mainly within predominately Europe and some other regions may be in-scope. My client operates a hybrid working model between office based and home-working.