MRD Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment company, based in Glasgow city centre. Our version of a great workplace is a highly talented team of individuals in pursuit of common goals. We firmly believe that valued people, deliver value. MRD Recruitment operates a hybrid working model between home based and our Glasgow city centre office.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are hiring for a Graduate Recruitment Partner, based in Glasgow city centre. With the guidance and support of the Managing Partner, the successful incumbent will provide an efficient, effective, and professional recruitment service to candidates, always portraying MRD Recruitment in a positive manner through your own personal conduct and performance.
Additionally, the Graduate Recruitment Partner will support and participate in key priority deliverables, ensuring business needs are progressed in line with the Managing Partner and in unison with broader business objectives. You will work under the guidance of the Managing Partner; it is your responsibility to provide excellent levels of service to all external and internal stakeholders. You will work towards and exceeding targets and KPI’s set, whilst ensuring highest standards of compliance.
Key responsibilities of Graduate Recruitment Partner include;
- Proactively support and participate in key deliverables, ensuring business needs are progressed in line with the broader company objectives.
- Scope recruitment projects for key/target clients and mapping of relevant candidates using recruitment tools available.
- Attend job briefings along with the Managing Partner and take ownership of a portfolio of live jobs.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing job adverts via Broadbean.
- Utilise social media to advertise positions, to attract Candidates and build relationships with Candidates.
- Full ownership and utilisation of Candidate database (Bullhorn) and Linkedin Recruiter, to match the right person to the Client’s vacancy.
- Monitor, review, and respond to applications, from job board advertising platform.
- Candidate screening via MS Teams & telephone and upload Candidate details to Bullhorn database.
- Manage tasks and workload within a timely and professional manner.
- Actively source and maintain a bank of quality applicants within specialist job function discipline.
- Liaise with candidates on a regular basis to promote MRD Recruitment in a positive and professional manner.
- Proactively develop and grow candidate database for your assigned job function discipline.
- Actively engage in lead generation during calls with candidates and refer leads and information to the Managing Partner for business development purposes.
- The Resourcing Partner will arrange and ensure interviews are setup for the client.
- Ensure applicants are fully briefed on role and given thorough pre-interview advice.
- Follow up interviews on same day, giving appropriate feedback to applicants and ensuring overall smooth process.
- On decision from Client, ensure that any offers are progressed quickly to applicants and Client informed of decision.
Recruitment Administration responsibilities include;
- Ensure that all relevant Candidate on-boarding paperwork and compliance is completed.
- Verification of eligibility to work, qualifications, referencing etc is completed and maintain communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that CV details are formatted and submitted to Clients using the correct process.
- Submissions must be of high standard expected of MRD Recruitment, utilising the MRD Recruitment template, spell checked and selling the skills, experience, qualifications, and suitability for the role.
- Ensure that all relevant information is captured and documented on Bullhorn database.
- Mapping, monitoring, and reporting on all responses to various recruitment projects.
- Assist Managing Partner in bid preparation and tender exercises as requested.
- Emailing/speaking with candidates as first point of contact on resourcing projects, job applications for interview set up and capturing compliance documentation.
- Complete all invoicing for placements and client screening requests for all new clients.
- Attend recruitment fairs/exhibitions/seminars as required, both to promote MRD Recruitment and to build own personal knowledge/development within discipline of Supply Chain & Operations.
- Participate in daily/weekly team meetings – ensure follow up of actions, commitments and deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous relevant experience within a recruitment/sales environment.
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of Linkedin Recruiter and utilising for headhunting purposes.
- Takes personal accountability for delivering on responsibilities.
- Technical knowledge and recruitment familiarity with sectors such as Engineering & Manufacturing, Retail & E-Commerce, and Logistics
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload, plan effectively and work to tight deadlines on own initiative.
- Sound numerical competence.
- Good analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with appropriate tone, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on own initiative or well within a team.
- A strong customer focus with a flexible can-do attitude, aimed at delivering business and service objectives.
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages.
- Willingness and ability to undertake and/or continue professional development.