MRD Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Engineering Project Lead on behalf of our global manufacturing client. My client is a global leader in their respective field of high-quality electronic devices. The Engineering Project Lead will be based in Greenock and will be reporting into Equipment & Maintenance Manager.
My client is a manufacturer and supplier of parts and devices which serve multiple markets such as computers, automotive, electronics and much more.
Key responsibilities for the Engineering Project Lead include;
- Lead the planning and implementation of equipment (tool) installation, strip-out and relocation projects from an Equipment point of view.
- Submit RFQ’s for certain aspects of Equipment Installation Projects.
- Work with Equipment and Process Engineering to enable delivery of build specs and E6 datasheets for new tools.
- Defining a project’s scope and goals alongside Project Stakeholders.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines with Facilities, EH&S, Installation Contractor, Equipment Engineering, Process Engineering and Vendor.
- Review of equipment move in routes pre installation with Facilities, Equipment Engineering and Installation Contractor.
- Chair regular meeting with Facilities, Installation Contractors, Equipment and Process Engineering Groups to review Project Timelines/Resource plans.
- Management/Review of Project Snagging issues in relation to Installation Contractor/Vendor.
- Coordinating project staff (Vendors, Employees, Contractors).
- Co-ordinate equipment installation safety signoff process for new equipment and relocated equipment in Fab.
- Co-ordinate equipment removal and decontamination signoff process prior to removal from Fab.
- Carrying out risk assessments in relation to equipment installations, strip-outs and relocations and impact to surrounding areas and Manufacturing metrics.
- Co-ordinating Fab/Site interrupts and communications to minimise impacts to Manufacturing.
- Working with Finance to ensure project budgetary requirements are met.
- Weekly technical report out/Presentation to Senior Management Team and Corporate VP level.
- Escalation to Vendors/Procurement when project schedule looks like it could be impacted.
- Understanding and Ability to use Microsoft Project software or equivalent.
- Experience of installing/removing Semiconductor Processing Equipment would be advantageous.
Preferably you will have experience in a cleanroom/wafer fab environment, pharma or High-Tech. A degree level in an Engineering discipline is preferred, but my client will consider applicants with HNC or equivalent relevant experience.