MRD Recruitment is actively looking for a Customer Service Lead to work on a permanent basis for our very successful Retail & E-commerce client. This role is based in Glasgow and reports into the Head of E-commerce.
My client is a family run business with over 60 years of experience in their respective field and is one of the UKs fastest growing retailers. They have multiple stores throughout Scotland.
The successful Customer Service Lead based in Glasgow will manage the Customer Service team to provide quality, friendly, timely responses and advice via telephone, email, social media channels and live chat.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Proactively work to resolve any escalations, contacting customers directly where required.
- Own and evaluate customer service systems and technologies, including case management, live chat and telephony systems.
- Work with departments across the business, including store and operations teams, to troubleshoot and resolve any potential order issues.
- Identify the root cause of any issues and recommend solutions to resolve for the future, creating business cases for improvements where necessary.
- Ensure that customer contacts are tracked and managed in the customer case management tool and highlight trends in contacts. Create weekly and monthly KPI reporting.
- Own customer contact forecasting and associated resourcing requirements.
- Own and update Customer Service handbook to reflect new processes or policies and create process documentation where required.
- Leadership and management of team.