MRD Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Buyer, based in Stirling on behalf of our manufacturing client. My client is a global leader in their respective field. The successful Buyer will be based in Stirling.
- Account management of key strategic contractors including operational purchasing and performance improvement and relationship management across all business functions.
- Sources new suppliers and coordinate returns or repairs of products
- Resolve conflicts concerning materials or services at the department and supplier levels.
- Keep in constant contact with appropriate internal/external stakeholders to ensure excellent performance.
- Responsibility for procuring appropriate items or services.
- Creates and reviews purchase orders.
- Ensures delivery of all materials and components within lead time and budget, in line with the required delivery date by business.
- Continuous Improvement of On-Time delivery and quality performance of key suppliers.
- Benchmarking of key commodities and undertake supply chain research to ensure purchasing power is maximised
- All commodities are purchased within budget and material savings are maximised.
- Participate in compiling company metrics for KPI’s