Terms & Conditions
If you are a client company seeking to work with MRD Recruitment for the provision of recruitment services, our standard terms and conditions shall apply, available upon request from our recruitment teams.
Use of the MRD Recruitment website
- We run the MRD Recruitment website to assist you in understanding our services.
- By submitting your information through the MRD Recruitment website you agree and acknowledge that while we may contact you in response to the information you provide, we are not obliged to provide you with any particular product or services.
- In order to access to receive job alerts you must register on the MRD Recruitment website.
- If you register to use the MRD Recruitment website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by logging onto the MRD Recruitment website or through the “unsubscribe” link contained in the Job Alerts email you received.
- Whilst MRD Recruitment uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content found on the MRD Recruitment website, it is provided purely for information.
- All information incorporated within the MRD Recruitment website is owned by MRD Recruitment.